As I sit and update this blog I cannot believe that summer (for me and Blake and Blair) is almost over (can count the days on one hand, sigh!) We had fun though. Didn't do as much picture taking as I should have though. We took a trip to Muscle Shoals, AL with friends. The guys played golf and we laid by the pool. All of our children have fun playing together so it works out well. Next the four of us headed to St. George Island. We had a good time despite the rain. Two days were a complete wash out. We played lots of Monopoly. We visited east Tennessee and Blake and Blair went fishing with their papaw and Uncle Charlie. They caught 32 fish and we ate them for supper! According to dad, Blair was real angler with her pink Barbie rod, reeling in 5 before Blake caught his first one. We ended the sumer with a trip to Atlanta to see the Braves play. We visited the aquarium and introduced B&B to the Varsity and a Frosted Orange.
No comments:
Post a Comment