Monday, February 27, 2012

Blair Birthday Part 2







Blair had a great 5th birthday! She took donuts and milk to share with her pre-school class. At 12:30 6 of her little friends came over for a party. We ate Blair's favorite lunch of pizza and had Hello Kitty cupcakes and ice cream. We played games and did crafts. I think they all had a good time. The cupcakes were nothing fancy and certainly NOT as good as Nana's. Oh well, 5 year-olds don't really care. I think this might be the best bunch of little kids around! I love every single one of them!! Blake was especially excited to get to come home from school early to be at Blair's party. We played outside (after Ballet) and Blair opened some presents from Mommy and Daddy. I am exhausted and so is Blair (I for see a birthday hangover tomorrow) but I would do every bit of it again to see that little smile on her face. I am so proud of my little girl. She is sweet and spunky, smart and fun. I am sad to see this phase of her little life come to close but I'm also excited to see what God has in store for her.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Happy birthday sweet Blair! Love all the pink!