We took B&B to their first UT game this weekend. On Friday evening we went to the bookstore, visited Gen. Neyland and caught a Baseball Vols practice. Saturday we went to the Vol Walk. Blake and Blair loved the band and especially loved petting Smokey (the real dog). We visited some friends at their tailgate and headed to the stadium a little early to take in all the sites and sounds. I loved watching them experience all of the orangeness and answering every one of the 15 million questions they had! Also, enjoyed watching the Dobyns Bennett marching band at halftime. My little (not so little) cousin Jake plays in the band. They were fabulous! We met my parents after the game for dinner and they were excited to tell them all about their day. It was really nice to spend the day with my family and share something special like UT with my children. I always feel blessed to have grown up in east Tennessee and to call it home.
1 comment:
I love this! I sooo look forward to taking my boys to a UT game. What a special weekend.
Post a Comment