Thursday, June 24, 2010

An update

No pictures to post just yet but here's what we've been up to.

We've had VBS this week. We've gone on a "Galactic Blast" so our church has space stuff everywhere. There are cutouts of astronauts in our foyer and we put our pastor's pictures on them. The other evening I said to Blair to tell Pastor Brian good night. She did and as we walked by the cut outs she said, "Look, a "pastornaut." How's that for wit from a three year old?

Scott and I ran a 5K last Saturday. I have been running for a couple of months now. I am training to run in the Women's half-marathon in September. Scott has bought a bike and has really found that he enjoys biking. Who would have thought!?

Blake and Blair have been taking swimming lessons this week. Blake is doing great and seems to be building his confidence in the water. Blair, well, she was basically swimming last summer. We decided to get lessons for her and she is definitely swimming. She is even diving to get objects from the bottom of the shallow end.

Blake started taking piano lessons. He is really excited and it doesn't hurt that he has a little crush on his teacher!

No comments: